WINNERS FLIGHT LOFT (ONE LOFT)
All pigeons must be activated before the first hotspot.
2. All pigeons not activated before the first hotspot, will be made
available to the public and after the final race, they will be sold on
3. Winners Flight Loft do not have any reserve pigeons. For all pigeons,
only a “Perch Fee” must be paid. If any pigeons get lost before the
activation race, no “Activation Fee” have to be paid.
4. No pigeon will participate in any Hotspot flight or the final race if I am
not happy about the pigeon’s condition.
5. R372 500-00 worth of price money is up for grabs if 500 fully paid
(activated) pigeons is received.
6. All pigeons will be auctioned after the final race. All bids above R501-
00 will be split 50/50 between Winners flight loft and the breeder of the
pigeon. (Only if a Pedigree is supplied or any sort of breeding records,
which indicates more info on the specific family of the pigeon)
1. Pigeons must be rung with 2021/2022 recognized identity rings.
2. Pigeon(s) to be between 35 and 55 days old when sent to loft.
3. Pigeons must be vaccinated against Paramyxovirus not less than 7 days before being accepted to the
Loft. They also need to be treated for external parasites such as Feather lice and mite as well as internal
parasites such as worms. NO PIGEON(S) WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THESE PRECAUTIONS HAVE NOT
BEEN TAKEN BEFORE SENDING THEM. It is in the best interest and out of respect for other Fanciers,
who do send their pigeons with up to date vaccinations, deworming and external parasite control that you
must do the same. After arrival at the Loft, pigeons will be vaccinated & dewormed etc. at managements
discretion during the season.
4.All Pigeons will be given a loft number when arriving at the loft.
5. Vaccinations, medications, feeding, training etc. will be done to the best of our ability and discretion to
ensure that birds will be in the best possible physical condition and health.
6. While every possible measure will be taken not to lose any birds during the orientation period, you may
replace lost birds up to the 1 March 2022.
7. Up to date information concerning all aspects of this race will be displayed on our website.
8. The Loft will not allow any doping, foul play or any discrepancies – every bird in the loft will have the same
opportunity to prove its worth. We are committed to honest, ethical management and always believe in fair
9. Liberation, liberation time and close of race will be at the sole discretion of management. Pigeons entered
into this loft will become the property of Winners Flight Loft the moment they are entered into ourloft.
10. At the conclusion of a specific season, (+-21 working days after the Final Race) a prize money instruction
containing different options will be sent to all prize winners. This document must be fully completed and
submitted to us before credits for the next season can be allocated or payments processed.
11. Fanciers may be present at the basketing of the birds before the Main Race.
12. Visitors are welcome to visit the loft on appointment but must obey the Loft Rules.
13. Race results will be done and displayed on our website.
14. No person/s directly connected in any way to Winners Flight Loft may enter pigeons.
15. Partnerships can be formed with other fanciers, family, friends, and the public and even businesses.
16. Entry fee must be fully paid before any entry is valid and may win prize money.
17. Perch Fees are payable before sending a pigeon(s) to the Loft. Full outstanding amount to be paid
10days before the first Hotspot
18. Once Pigeons Arrive at Winners Flight Loft, it become the full Property of Winners Flight
Loft, No Perch Fee / Entry Fee will be Refunded, Once All Races are Completed, Pigeons
Will be SOLD ON AUCTION.
PRIZE MONEY GENERAL:
1. Prize money will be based and calculated on PAID UP pigeons before the first race.
2. Prize money pay-out options– refer to “General Information” Point 10 *Prize money below calculated on
500 paid up pigeons @ R1500.00 entry fee per pigeon. SUBJECT TO CHANGE ON AMOUNT OF
PIGEONS PAID UP & RECEIVED!
3. 50% of up to 500 Paid up Pigeons money will be distributed between the 5 Hot Spots, Main Race and Ace
Pigeon at Managements discretion.
PRICE MONEY (500 ACTIVATED ENTRIES)
ACEBIRDS (HOTSPOTS + FINAL)(AVERAGE SPEED)
1. Intake of birds for entry into loft from 1 September 2021 -1 March 2022.
2. Pigeon Ages: Please see GENERAL INFORMATION for ages and vaccinations.
3. Pigeons lost during orientation period can be replaced but no later than 1 March 2022 (NB! When
breeding – breed two or three extra birds for this purpose)
4. An Entry Form must be filled in and undersigned by the spokesperson for the Entrant/Team/Fancier. If
this form is not filled in in full and undersigned, the loft will take no responsibility for any mistakes on pigeon
ring numbers or information regarding the Entrant. The undersigned Entry Form will act as a binding
contract between Winners Flight Loft and the Entrant/Team/Fancier, undersigning the Entry form will mean
the entrant understands and agrees to all information in this brochure, verbal agreements etc
1. Unactivated Pigeons cannot compete for any prize money unless activated. Unactivated Pigeons can be
activated at any stage (paid in full) 10days before the first Hotspot if not activated before then it can be
advertised to other Entrants/Public to activate it and have it compete in the remaining races for Prize money
that will only be paid out to the new entrant and not the previous entrant.
2. An activated bird can compete in any competition and prize money after being activated.
3. If a Pigeons is paid in full (activated), proof of payment must be faxed/e-mailed to our offices for
conformation prior to any prize money race.
4. Pigeons not activated 10days before the first Hotspot will be put up for sale to third parties and may be
advertised for sale – to be entered into the races by the third party
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, BOOKINGS OR QUERIES CONTACT US:
LOFT MANAGER: DRIKUS ODENDAAL – 082 712 0793
FAX: 086 614 3305
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org, Vrede , South Africa , 9835
PO BOX 697